Thanks for your interest in the products and service of UUQ Optics.
This warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from UUQ Optics (the "Physical Goods").
What does this warranty cover?
- Covers any defects in materials used to manufacture your product.
- Covers any defects in workmanship under normal use.
- Covers any broken components under normal use.
What will we do to correct problems?
- The company will repair the product, at no cost, if the product is still under warranty.
- The company will repair any broken parts of a product using new or replacement parts.
- The product will be exchanged with a new product.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from UUQ is 365 days from the date of purchase.
What does this warranty not cover?
This warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What do you have to do?
To obtain your warranty service, you must first fill in the online warranty form if you purchased goods from our official seller in Amazon, OR contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.